Global Academia is one of the world's leading organisations for professional bespoke sector specific consultancy and training services (both live and through our online Audio Visual Lecture Centre) serving governments, multi-national corporations, professional advisers and students.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING SERVICES, ONLINE LECTURES AND RESOURCES
Taught by experienced professionals with extensive industry knowledge
Preparation for professional examinations (including the ACCA, CIMA, CTA,
ADIT, ATT to name just a few)
Extensive range of audio-visual lectures
Ensure you are completely up to date with latest developments
Minimum disruption to your work schedule
One off annual subscription for unlimited use
User friendly presentation format
Extensive library of global industry specific material (including Model
Production Sharing Agreements, case studies, legislative material, overview
of fiscal frameworks, economic models and much more)
Q&A bank to test your knowledge and understanding after each lecture
SPECIALIST CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO ALL MAJOR ECONOMIC SECTORS
With over 50 years’ combined experience, the Global Academia Group delivers specialist research, analysis and consultancy with a focus on providing optimal solutions to a range of major economic sectors around the world, including, but not limited to the following sectors:
- extractive industries;
- telecommunications and media;
- construction and real estate;
- infrastructure and transport;
- travel and tourism.
Working closely with both public and private sector clients, we integrate with them to understand their challenges and needs. As long-term partners we are often re-appointed by our clients for our highly experienced experts who deliver accurate, timely and professional advice.
Find out more here.
The Academy's Values
1. Leadership - By acting as good stewards of the Academy's resources and encouraging understanding of and respect for the world's natural resources, the Academy aim to inspire others
2. Ethical - Our credibility is built on knowledge, trust, integrity and transparency
3. Excellence - We use our energy, skills and resources to deliver the best, sustainable service
4. Inquisitive - We encourage debate and a shared understanding of critical global issues concerning the energy sector
5. Community - We are passionate about developing and empowering communities across the world to become learners, leaders and teachers